Technology is the key differentiator and problem solver, playing a pivotal role in transforming and growing businesses. It is the prominent disruptive force across industries. Therefore tech-based startups have emerged as the most sought-after investment opportunity in the recent past.
Success stories of technology startups such as Google, Alibaba, Facebook, Flipkart, and Amazon have left an indelible mark on the global economy. Tech-based businesses in general, have recorded exponential growth over the past five years. The overall picture for tech startups appears encouraging. With only a third of the Indian population using the Internet, the scope for growth is immense. India is the second-largest online market after China with over 460 million internet users and estimates show that by 2021, there will be about 636 million internet users in India.
In sync with tremendous opportunity in tech startups, VCCircle presents a hands-on workshop on valuation and fund raising for tech startups where delegates will receive comprehensive knowledge about new valuation methods and approaches, fundraising processes & strategies, key legal aspects as well as governance and regulatory matters surrounding tech startups.
Why You Should Attend?
The objective of this workshop is to provide methods and approaches for the valuation of tech startups. By the end of it, participants should be able to:
- Understand the valuation methods and approaches
- Foresee the growth of tech startups
- Analyze and critique the use of appropriate valuation model
- Learn valuation approach and modeling for sector wise tech startups
- Learn fundraising process and strategies
- Demystify legal documents for fund raising
- Key legal aspects, governance and regulatory matters surrounding tech startups
Who Should Attend?
- Tech entrepreneurs and tech start-ups looking to raise funds
- Corporates who are looking to acquire tech startups
- CXOs, MDs, Directors and Senior Management of tech startups
- PE, VC Investment Professionals
- M&A and strategy team
- Angel, private and institutional investors
- I-Bankers, Advisers & Consultants